T. Mike Field
Areas of Practice
Mr. Field brings extensive personal experience in real estate development, oil and gas and banking to his practice. His practice centers on business structuring, family limited partnerships, advanced asset transfer techniques, real estate and probate. He advises investors, corporations and individuals in complicated business ventures including project acquisition and disposition and regularly counsels clients engaged in the operation, or lease of various types of real estate projects.
Mr. Field's probate practice involves representing executors in the administration of substantial and complex estates and trusts as well as consulting with beneficiaries on how to protect their interests in estates and trusts.
Professional History and Affiliations
- Shareholder in the firm of Field, Manning, Stone, Hawthorne & Aycock, P.C.
- Admitted to Practice: State Bar of Texas (1972)
- Lubbock County Bar Association
- Former Director at First National Bank, Lubbock and Wells Fargo, Lubbock
- Former Trustee of All Saints Episcopal School
- Former Counsel for Committee for Cotton Research
- Former member of the Advisory Council of Small Business and Agriculture of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Former Chairman of Market Lubbock, Inc., now L.E.D.A., the economic development organization for the City of Lubbock
- Former Director of Llano Winery, Lubbock, Texas
- Former Advisory Director for State National Bank, Lubbock, Texas
- Advisory Director for Plains Capital Bank, Lubbock, Texas
- Member of Governor Rick Perry’s 2002 Task Force for Economic Growth
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, J.D. 1972
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A. 1968