Areas of Practice
Mrs. Chapman practices primarily in the areas of estate planning and probate administration; estate and gift tax return preparation; real estate; oil and gas; and business organization and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions.
Professional History and Affiliations
- Associate in the firm of Field, Manning, Stone, Hawthorne & Aycock, P.C.
- Admitted to Practice: State Bar of Texas(2016)
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Lubbock County Bar Association
- South Plains Trust and Estate Council
- Lubbock County Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2016
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society
- Top Grade Award: Contracts and Texas Land Titles
- Law and Science Concentration in Energy Law
- Texas Tech University, B.S., Biology, magna cum laude, 2013