Areas of Practice
Following a long career in healthcare administration, Amber began practicing law in 2018 and quickly moved into Family Law. Amber is well-versed in facilitating complex projects and serving people during their most difficult times. She welcomes the opportunity to support and advise clients as they walk through the complicated process of divorce and child custody or child support modification.
Ms. Rich practices primarily in the area of family law.
Professional History and Affiliations
- Associate in the firm of Field, Manning, Stone, Hawthorne & Aycock, P.C.
- Admitted to Practice: State Bar of Texas (2018)
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Lubbock Area Bar Association
- Lubbock County Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Texas Bar Exam Summer Mentor
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2018
- Distinction Award in Professional Responsibility
- Distinction Award in Legal Practice II
- Texas Tech University, M.B.A., 1996
- Texas Tech University, B.A., Finance, cum laude, 1993
- Texas Family Mediator, 2017-2018
- Texas Mediation Training, 40 hours
Admitted to Practice