W.J. (Dub) Wade, Jr.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Wade practices primarily in the areas of commercial litigation and creditors rights. The majority of his time is spent representing financial institutions, credit providers, businesses and individuals in contested litigation matters. In addition, each year Mr. Wade represents clients in real estate litigation, as well as estate and trust disputes. Mr. Wade represents clients in federal court, bankruptcy court, and state courts throughout Texas and New Mexico.
Professional History and Affiliations
- Shareholder in the firm of Field, Manning, Stone, Hawthorne & Aycock, P.C.
- Admitted to Practice:
- State Bar of Texas (1992)
- State of New Mexico (1993)
- U.S. District Courts, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Law Clerk, 5th Judicial District, State of New Mexico, 1992-1993
- Assistant Attorney General, Texas, 1993-1995
- Assistant District Attorney, 1995-1998
- Lubbock County Bar Association
- Lubbock County Young Lawyers Association (President 2002 – 2003)
- Lubbock County Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, 2002 – 2003, presented by the Lubbock County Bar Asssociation
- Texas Association of Bank Counsel
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J. D. 1992
- Texas A&M University, B.A. 1989